The waiting is over and the awards judges have delivered their verdicts!
We are excited to announce the shortlist for the Women & Diversity in Law Awards 2024. The quality of the entries across all the categories has been exceptional and we’d like to congratulate all the finalists for beating off stiff competition to make the cut.
Nearly 150 individuals are in contention for awards while 125 legal businesses, in-house legal teams, suppliers and non-profits are represented across the 32 categories, underling the sector’s commitment to moving the DE&I needle.
Join us at the awards ceremony on Wednesday 13th March at The Brewery, London, and celebrate the achievements of the role models who are inspiring people from under-represented groups and the initiatives that are making a difference.
18:30PM – Drinks reception
19:00PM – Awards ceremony and gala dinner
11:45PM – Carriages
The 2024 Women and Diversity in Law Awards, which are hosted by The Global Legal Post, will be a unique and inspiring ceremony attended by colleagues from across the profession. We are expecting many of the awards judges to join us for the evening which will feature an extra special guest speaker and host.
- Woman of the Year
- Law Firm Leader of the Year – Large Practice
- Law Firm Leader of the Year – Small-to-Medium-Sized Practice
- General Counsel of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Unsung Hero
- Returner of the Year
- Dealmaker of the Year
- Disputes lawyer of the Year
- Advocate of the Year
- Commercial Lawyer of the Year
- In-house Counsel of the Year
- Rising Star – Large Law Firm
- Rising Star – Small-to-Medium-Sized Practice
- Rising Star – In-house Lawyer
- Responsible Leader of the Year
- Responsible Business of the Year
- Not for Profit Organisation of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- DE&I Champion of the Year in a Specialist Role
- DE&I Champion of the Year in a Legal Role
- Mentor of the Year
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Programme of the Year
- Age and Life Stage Initiative of the Year
- Disability and/or Neurodiversity Initiative of the Year
- Environmental Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Faith Initiative of the Year
- Gender Equality Initiative of the Year
- LGBT+ Initiative of the Year
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Initiative of the Year
- Race Equality Initiative of the Year
- Social mobility Initiative of the Year