Recognising the exceptional individuals and teams making the UK legal profession more diverse and inclusive
We are excited to announce the finalists for the Women and Diversity in Law Awards.
More than 150 talented and dedicated individuals working across the UK legal profession in a wide array of capacities are in contention for one of 33 awards.
In all 130 legal businesses, in-house legal teams, suppliers to the sector and not-for-profit groups are represented on the shortlist.
They are competing across 33 categories that seek to identify exceptional women leaders and practitioners as well as the legal businesses, teams and individuals that are moving the needle across all the strands of diversity and inclusion, which include disability, LGBT+, mental health and wellbeing, race equality, and social mobility.
It is the perfect time to recognise – and celebrate – the achievements of the people, teams and businesses helping to make the UK legal sector more diverse and inclusive.
Hosted by The Global Legal Post, the inaugural Women and Diversity in Law Awards will serve as a showcase for people working within the UK legal sector who are dedicating their professional careers to moving the diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I) needle or using their positions of influence to help facilitate change.
The Awards will take place on 21st March 2023 at the Marriott Grosvenor Square, London
Book your table or tickets now to be among the first to hear who has won this year’s Women & Diversity in Law Awards.
Hosted by The Global Legal Post, the awards will take place at a gala reception and dinner at the Marriott Grosvenor Square in London on 21 March which will feature mental health-focused Lawcare as the official charity.
Outstanding Women Leaders
- Woman of the Year
- Law Firm Leader of the Year – Large Law Firm
- Law Firm Leader of the Year – Small-to-Medium-Sized Practice
- General Counsel of the Year
- Innovator of the Year
- Unsung Hero in a Leadership Role
- Unsung Hero
- Returner of the Year
Outstanding Women Practitioners
- Advocate of the Year
- Dealmaker of the Year
- Disputes lawyer of the Year
- Commercial Lawyer of the Year
- In-house Counsel of the Year
- Rising Star – Large Law Firm
- Rising Star – Small-to-Medium-Sized Practice
- Rising Star – In-house Lawyer
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Responsible Leader of the Year
- Responsible Business of the Year
- Not for Profit Organisation of the Year
- Supplier of the Year
- DE&I Champion of the Year in a Specialist Role
- DE&I Champion of the Year in a Legal Role
- Mentor of the Year
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Programme of the Year
- Age and Life Stage Initiative of the Year
- Disability Initiative of the Year
- Environmental Sustainability Initiative of the Year
- Faith Initiative of the Year
- Gender Equality Initiative of the Year
- LGBT+ Initiative of the Year
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Initiative of the Year
- Race Equality Initiative of the Year
- Social mobility Initiative of the Year
Friday 13th January 2023
Tuesday 21st March 2023